BANNED Again for good skills

If You're not satisfied of something or somebody on the server,post here
Ahmed

08 Sep 2014 11:09

Hi

I play by the name Zak and I got banned again with the reason given as wallhack.

This is the second time I have been banned for having good skills and knowing how to play counter strike source using those skills and my experience.

I request you to unban me and if you want let some actual good players spec my game and even make my demo, I don't care because I never cheat.

Thanks

eminem2show
CS:S Admin
CS:S Admin

08 Sep 2014 16:02

Unbanned, but i don't want to see you again with wallhack or you gonna get one month ban and i'm not gonna remove it this time!

Ahmed

11 Sep 2014 13:48

eminem2show wrote:Unbanned, but i don't want to see you again with wallhack or you gonna get one month ban and i'm not gonna remove it this time!

I never use any hacks or cheats and I wasn't wall hacking that day. Was playing my normal game.

Thank you for unbanning me, but I honestly was not cheating or hacking. I have never used any hacks or cheats.

I have started making demos of my game though, if you want them you can have them. You can check the console log of my demo as well for any weird signs of hacking but you won't find anything because I don't hack or cheat.

Thank you again for the quick unban.